Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day Twenty-Eight (Four Weeks)

Pastor Johnson's sermon was as long as it has been for two or three weeks. That is, he spoke until about 10:45 instead of 10:30. However, the cafeteria was quite full when we walked in at 10:50 (ten minutes before it closes). After brunch, Abby and I went back to the dorms to work an some school. Fun.
We did end up walking to Reny's again. Abby bought a giant rubber band ball kit!! Since then, she has been working on putting it together. Actually, it has been a little bit of a joint effort. I can't wait until we finish it!!
Another guy arrived today, named Kirill. He is one of Mr. Karpov and Ms. Karpova's students. After dinner, he, Abby, and I began a sad game of frisbee on the football field. Soon it turned into five of us, then six or seven. We plan on organizing a game of "capture the flag" for Friday night.
Right now I'm off to the studio to rehearse, and maybe work on some choreography!! I hope tomorrow is good. A have a feeling that the stress of rehearsals will only continue to grow as we get closer to performing. I admit to being a little worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment