Friday, July 2, 2010

Day Twelve

Today I concluded these things: 1) Mr. SLRB is incapable of keeping any of his thoughts inside of his head. For example, I mentioned that I needed to shower and he asked, "Sticky?" and, 2) Natalya, which she much prefers to "Ms. Getman," yells to achieve results, not because she is angry. She said to a little girl in rehearsal, "Zip up your front, or I will install a zipper." The little girl's eyes became wide and Natalya began to laugh. Natalya told an student of hers, who had graduated and come back to visit, that I was exactly like her: "dreamy, but a little slow." She was ecstatic to see her student, so I assume that the comparison was a positive note for me.
Mr. Bossov scheduled a 12:00 pm, weekend rehearsal for the Sleeping Beauty Prologue. I was a little down after hearing this, but I've convinced myself that it will be short and easy. We will set our alarm for 9:30 and be happy that we don't have to dance at 9:00.
-To Ms. Susanne and Zoe Fuson, I received your letters. Thank you so much!! I'll write back as soon as possible; I just bought some stationary.
- I took my toe nail off. I'd post a picture, but I feel as though it wouldn't be appreciated.

2 comments: