Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day Thirty-Nine

Today was as long as yesterday, but not nearly as hard. We rushed to board the bus in time to be back on campus for dinner, which the chef held off for thirty minutes by Col. Wylie's request. As expected, Mr. Bossov took some parts away. I find it a little hard to understand, but I trust his decision. Overall, I am confident that the show will be great!!
I have begun to like the theatre even better as I have spent more time in it. It's small, but I kind of like having everything so close. It's much harder to get lost in this theatre than in others I have been in... which has happened to me before. One thing that is different than I am used to, as I noticed early yesterday, is that the dressing rooms are not organized by position (corps, soloist, principle). Actually, I think they were filled at random. I share a room with four star dancers, including Johanna (Aurora), Caroline (Lilac Fairy), and Kristen (Bluebird). May I remind you that I am simply a corps dancer. I like the arrangement because everyone around me knows exactly what to do and where to be all of the time.
Aah!! Tomorrow is opening night!! I'm not nervous yet, but I will be. I hope more than ever that it goes well for me. Merde, Abby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment